Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Christmas with Santa Clause

Dave Santa on the right & Tom Santa on the left

I had some extra time, so for the holidays I thought it would be fun to work in the mall as a photographer's assistant or according to my husband as an elf or Santa's helper. Regardless of the title, I worked for Santa and he become a good friend of ours. We had him over for dinner, he was featured in our 1st family Christmas card, and I even took a trip to the ER with him one day when he was feeling ill. I suppose Dave was jealous of how much time I was spending with Santa that he went out and bought himself a Santa suit during his lunch break at work and surprised me one day by coming home in it. Come to find out, Dave had worn his suit to work along with some larger co-workers of his dressed as elves and toured the whole AAFES facility bringing some Christmas cheer and snickers to their fellow employees. Once word got out that he owned a Santa suit, Dave was volunteered to wear it at every Christmas party throughout the season and he is featured in a few of our friends Christmas cards.



I saw Kristi kissing Santa Dave underneath
the Christmas Tree last night!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

This story had me laughing out loud! You guys have such a fun relationship, I love it.