Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ugly Sweater Parties and Yummy Treats!

Some how we managed to find matching ugly sweaters! I think we went to 5 white elephant exchange parties this year- it's fabulous, I love that game and I love parties. We got such a variety of gifts this year and my goal was to always use one the of the presents from the last party at the next white elephant exchange party- I was successful and people always seemed to love what we brought.

Dave took a sick day (he really did have a cold) and we spent the whole day making 6 different treats to give to friends and co-workers. It was like the Bennett Candy Factory- we made carmels, chocolate dipped pretzels, sugar cookies, rice crispy treats, puffed wheat balls, and fudge.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go on all the updates, Kristi! Welcome officially to the blog world!

Randi said...

Holy crap that was a lot of posts to read! I love hearing all about what you guys have been doing. I got your Christmas card to and it was very cute :) It looks like you guys love being married and I am so glad. Now to lure you back to the bay so we can hang out!

here's my address if you want to read:

chadandrandi.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

That plate of treats was so amazing. I don't even think we made it out the door to get on the plane before we ate it all. Seriously, it was so good. I'm glad I can't make treats the way you can, or else I'd be fat.